Domestic Violence Services

Promoting Public Safety   |   Providing Legal Integrity

Client Success Means Community Success

Our Domestic Violence Services

Advantage Treatment Centers provide offenders with Domestic Violence Services to complete the court-ordered treatment.

  • Sterling and Fort Morgan Clients: The point of contact for all things is Phoebe Baquera. Please contact her if you are unable to attend the group or have any general questions. 970-743-0744
  • Lamar Clients: Please contact the facility directly to report if you are unable to attend group. 719-336-0650
  • La Junta Clients: Please contact the facility directly to report if you are unable to attend group. 719-468-2126
  • For all other inquiries, please contact the DV Service program manager, Haley, at 720-408-8901
  • All Payments are to be made by phone or by clicking here before your scheduled group.

Please note that payments must be made before your scheduled group.  All payments received take 24 hours to process in our system.  If you have questions please contact our DV Service Program Manager Haley, at 720-408-2126. 

Condition Of Probation

Clients admitted under this status are on probation and have recently experienced problems and or difficulties while on probation status. They have been admitted to our criminal conduct or substance abuse treatment program at one of our locations for a period of stability and to obtain assistance with the completion of their probation period successfully. These clients are under the jurisdiction of the referring Probation department.


ATC Diversion program assists individuals that were sentenced to community corrections in lieu of the Department of Corrections as pursuant to CRS 17-27-104. These individuals still exhibit the potential to succeed in the community but will benefit from treatment and the other residential services offered at the ATC program. Upon earning their progress through the residential program, diversion clients can do a portion of their sentence on nonresidential status. These clients are under the jurisdiction of the Division of Criminal Justice and must be accepted by the Logan County Community Corrections Board prior to admittance.

Condition Of Parole

These clients are on parole status and have a situation(s) that require that they participate in the ATC residential program for a period of time. These individuals have either encountered some behaviors that are not conducive to healthy social living or they have had some problems either securing or maintaining stable housing. These clients are under the jurisdiction of the Department of Corrections.


ATC Transition program assists those clients that are transitioning out of the Department of Corrections and show the potential to succeed in the community but could benefit from the treatment and supervision offered residentially at ATC. These individuals are still considered “inmate” status and are under the jurisdiction of the Department of Corrections. Depending on their progress, these clients are working towards “parole” status. These clients must be accepted by the corrections board prior to acceptance.

“I’m very grateful to be here and grateful to all the staff here that have helped me more
than I could have ever imagined.”

ATC Client

I’ve learned more about myself and my addiction and have been able to come to my own realization through the care and guidance of the staff.

ATC Client

I feel like [my therapist] hears me when I am talking and that is important.

ATC Client

I never really felt listened to before and I have been respected, cared for, and helped more than I ever have. Thank You!

ATC Client

Programs & Services

Out Patient Treatment (SUD&MH)

Intensive Residential Treatment (IRT+)

Condition of Placement (Parole)

Condition of Placement (Probation)

Urine Analysis Monitoring (UA)

Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM)

SCRAM Monitoring

GPS Monitoring

Hair Follicle Testing

Useful Public Service (Community Service)

CYDC (SB-94)

Breathalyzer Testing

Pretrial Supervision

Transition Program

Outpatient Groups

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I need a service you don’t have listed?

If you see something you need that isn’t listed please feel free to reach out to us directly at

Do you work directly with Parole Officers?

We have an excellent relationship with law enforcement, court officials, and local support systems in each county we serve.  If you are a parole officer needing to get in touch with us you can reach us directly at

How do I pay for my court-ordered service?

We offer different programs for those who face financial barriers.  In most cases we can help you identify the best program for you just by gathering some information.  

How can I report that my service is done?

We work directly with the courts to ensure that when your court-ordered service is complete they have all the information they need.  If you have more questions about the specific information we provide contact us at 

Contact Us

Our General Contact Form will allow us to connect you with the right person for your needs.  For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital

1 + 15 =

P.O. Box 328 Sterling, CO 80751

Corporate Mailing