Client Success Means Community Success
Our Community Corrections Program
Advantage Treatment Centers provide offenders with the resources and support they need to successfully reintegrate into society. This includes providing offenders with:
- Accurate and timely information about their rights and responsibilities, as well as the services and programs that are available to them.
- A safe and secure environment where they can begin to rebuild their lives.
- Access to quality education and vocational training so that they can develop the skills they need to get a job and support themselves.
- The opportunity to participate in counseling and therapy to address the underlying issues that led to their criminal behavior.
- Supportive relationships with staff and other offenders who can help them stay on track.
- A strong connection to the community so that they can find housing, employment, and other resources once they are released.
Programs & Services
Out Patient Treatment (SUD&MH)
Intensive Residential Treatment (IRT+)
Condition of Placement (Parole)
Condition of Placement (Probation)
Urine Analysis Monitoring (UA)
Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM)
Hair Follicle Testing
Useful Public Service (Community Service)
Condition Of Probation
Condition Of Parole
“I’m very grateful to be here and grateful to all the staff here that have helped me more
than I could have ever imagined.”
I’ve learned more about myself and my addiction and have been able to come to my own realization through the care and guidance of the staff.
I feel like [my therapist] hears me when I am talking and that is important.
I never really felt listened to before and I have been respected, cared for, and helped more than I ever have. Thank You!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I need a service you don’t have listed?
If you see something you need that isn’t listed please feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com
Do you work directly with Parole Officers?
We have an excellent relationship with law enforcement, court officials, and local support systems in each county we serve. If you are a parole officer needing to get in touch with us you can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I pay for my court-ordered service?
We offer different programs for those who face financial barriers. In most cases we can help you identify the best program for you just by gathering some information.
How can I report that my service is done?
We work directly with the courts to ensure that when your court-ordered service is complete they have all the information they need. If you have more questions about the specific information we provide contact us at email@example.com
Our General Contact Form will allow us to connect you with the right person for your needs. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital
P.O. Box 328 Sterling, CO 80751